Effective date: January 1st, 2012
Zynsoft, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates iOS mobile applications – Big Photo Bundle including Big Photo, FotoMed HD, Web Explorer+Power Pack, as well as the Zynsoft “Website” (www.zynsoft.net).
The iOS Applications
Big Photo, FotoMed HD, Web Explorer+Power Pack on Apple iOS Appstore.
Website refers to http://www.zynsoft.net
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
User data is any data created by the user, generated/calculated from data created by users, or accessed from external user data stores. This includes usage of the iOS applications, feedback communication of users including comments on this site and emails, rating and reviews on Apple iOS Appstore.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the iOS applications or from Website.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect a limited number of types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our the iOS applications for better user experiences.
Types of Data Collected
While using the iOS applications, we do NOT ask your personal information. Only when you communicate with us regarding the iOS application, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
When visiting our Website personally identifiable information may include:
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Zynsoft Inc is not using or selling cookies data on our Website.
Retention of Data
Zynsoft, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, will NOT be transferred to any other parties. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the iOS applications and Website.
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org